Thursday, July 12, 2018

Brandon's Aha! Moment

I’m a senior at CSUN majoring in chemistry and looking back, I have to say that I was first introduced to chemistry back in high school. I knew that I was always interested in science, but my high school chemistry class was definitely one of the first stepping stones that lead me to where I am today. Over the course of that first year learning chemistry, the concepts were just “clicking” for me and I knew that I definitely wanted to pursue this path to see where it ended up. I followed up with chemistry classes in college and I was fascinated with all the different types of chemistry fields out there. Organic, inorganic, analytical, synthetic, and others got me excited to see what options there were out there for me. To this day, I’m still excited to see where chemistry takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment